Certificate Awarding Ceremony
Every year, during an Official Award Ceremony, all speakers (Lecturer, PhD Student, Workshops or Invited Session Speakers) receive a Certificate of Attendance given personally by one of the Scientific Chairmen of the conference.
SGEM FLORENCE ART 2018 CERTIFICATE AWARDS
During these 4 days the audience will be encouraged to give its vote to the best presentations by filling a respective nomination form. At the same time, session chairmen will have the hard task to evaluate each presentation - they should fill in another evaluation form and forward it to the Scientific Chairmen. As a final result, authors of the highly evaluated and most nominated presentations will be awarded with a AWARD CERTIFICATE and a SPECIAL CRYSTAL PLAQUE.
Eager to welcome you all, we are expecting with great interest your new researches and scientific achievements!
SGEM Florence ART 2018 Conference, AWARDED SPEAKERS
- Assoc. Prof. Peter FANDEL - Slovak Agriculture University in Nitra, Slovakia
- Miss Anna Tolstikova - Saint Petersburg State University, Russia
- Mr Khalil Israfilzade - Vytautas Magnus University, Lithuania
- Prof. DSc. Galina Panova - Moscow State Institute of International Relations, Russia
- Mrs Katarzyna Twarowska - Maria Curie Sklodowska University, Poland
- PhD Blanca Del-Espino-Hidalgo - Universidad de Sevilla, Spain
- Prof. Radoslaw Macik - Maria Curie Sklodowska University, Poland
- PhD Alena Tomengova - Matej Bel University, Slovakia
- Assoc. Prof. DSc. Iustina-Alina Boitan - Bucharest University of Economic Studies, Romania
- Prof. Bogumila Mucha-Leszko - Maria Curie Sklodowska University, Poland
- Assist. Prof. Anna Pazdur-Czarnowska - West Pomeranian University of Technology Szczecin, Poland
- PhD Karolina Slamova - VSB-Technical University of Ostrava, Czech Republic
- Assist. Prof. Ines Vodopivec - Nova University, Slovenia
- Assoc. Prof. Katarzyna Szymanska-Stulka - Fryderyk Chopin University of Music, Poland
- Assoc. Prof. Christine Habbard - Singapore University of Technology and Design, Singapore
- Assoc. Prof. Para Iulia - West University of Timisoara Faculty of Economics and Bussines Administration, Romania