Call for Workshops
Thematic workshops will be conducted as an event, parallel to the conference. There is limited time and meeting space, that is why the number of presented workshops is in direct dependency with the Oral Sessions intensity.
If you are registered as a DELEGATE or a LECTURER for the current SWS Conference, there is NO additional fee for conducting or participating in any workshops.
SWS Workshop Hall - available equipment:
- Laptop (Windows® - MS Word, MS PowerPoint);
- Wi-Fi Internet connection;
- Laser pointer, microphone;
- State of the art multimedia technology that guarantees a perfect flow at the highest level for all different kinds of presentations;
- Additional wireless microphones (for questions/comments).
SWS Organizing Team - engagements:
- assure a meeting place + audio visual equipment;
- determine exact time and date regarding the general programme schedule;
- publish the workshop summary on the conference web site;
- publish the workshop title/speaker on the conference programme;
- notify all participants of the forthcoming workshop as a part of the conference programme;
Workshop Proposals Deadlines
Detailed information about a concrete theme will be given by the respective speaker and published here by title, chair and authors.
Note: The SWS 2019 Organizers have the right to reorganize some workshops presentations till the complete arrangement of the final conference programme, in accordance with the ORAL presentations schedule!