Call for Performers
We invite all of you performers in the various forms of Art to demonstrate your talent! Poets, Musicians, Visual or Performative artists could recite, exhibit or present their works or acts. There is no required format, so you will be granted with the creative freedom to choose the shapes of your show!
It is a great opportunity of displaying your work and engaging the SWS attendees. Your performance can take the form of a live demo, an interactive art exploration, a musical show, a short theatrical act, an exhibition or any combination thereof! We believe that interdisciplinary forms are the future of both Art and Science, hence we tolerate the imaginative methods of contemporary artist. Nevertheless, our conference is focused on the classical themes of Medieval & Renaissance, we foster new approaches and interpretations towards the Classics.
We encourage all professionals from universities and higher institutions – scientists, researchers and all academics in the field of Literature and Poetry, Ethnology and Folklore, Architecture and Design, Contemporary Arts, Performing and Visual Arts to join the upcoming SWS Conference on Arts & Humanities, Florence Extended Scientific Session!
DO NOT MISS THE CHANCE TO SHOW YOUR TALENT AND CREATIVE WORK BEFORE PEERS AND OTHER PROFESSIONALS IN THE FIELD OF ART & HUMANITIES!
- Be part of SWS Live Art Performance Sessions!
- Demonstrate your current work or exhibit your artwork!
- Your performances will be included in the Conference Programme both hard copy and electronically and spread among all the participants before, during and after the event.
- The selected best Live Art Performers will be invited to make their presentation on the Opening day of the Conference - Auditorium al Duomo, Florence (FI) Italy..
- If you are a registered SWS lecturer in above fields, you may stage your demonstration for free.
- Benefit from the opportunity to join the plenary and poster sessions, workshops and performances on the day of your presentation or during the whole conference (VIP Live Art Performer).
- Your works and performances will be uploaded online and disseminated among universities, academies, galleries and social institutions worldwide.
- You will be awarded with a Certificate of Attendance.
ALREADY INTERESTED in PARTICIPATING?
Choose a form and submit your proposal now!
We are expecting to receive 2-3 pages resume of your planned demonstration/performance till the submission deadline. The resume should contain:
- - Title of the proposed demonstration;
- - Two-page abstract of your demo including:
- What is unique and special in your performance?
- Description of your demonstration
- What audience is your demonstration focused to?
- Optional: URL of your demo video/photos if available (please do NOT send your video/photos by email - just the URL link)
Detailed information about a concrete demonstration will be given by the respective promoter and published here by title, chair, authors and artists.