Participation form: Live Art Performance
We welcome all poets, musicians, painters, artists and designers of all types of art to demonstrate their talent, current work or to exhibit artwork, models, make a performance or interactive presentation.
It is a great opportunity of showcasing your work and engaging the SWS 2019 attendees. Your performance can take the form of a live demo, an interactive art exploration, a musical performance, a theater short scene, an art exhibition or any combination thereof!
We encourage all professionals from universities and higher institutions – scientists, researchers and all academics in the field of Literature and Poetry, Ethnology and Folklore, Architecture and Design, Contemporary Arts, Performing and Visual Arts to join SWS 2019 Conference on Social Sciences and Arts, Florence Extended Scientific Session coming this October!
DO NOT MISS THE CHANCE TO SHOW YOUR TALENT AND CREATIVE WORK BEFORE PEERS AND OTHER PROFESSIONALS IN THE FIELD OF SOCIAL SCIENCES AND ARTS!
- Be part of SWS Live Art Performance Sessions!
- Demonstrate your current work or exhibit your artwork!
- Your performances will be included in the Conference Programme both hard copy and electronically and spread among all the participants before, during and after the event.
- The selected best Live Art Performers will be invited to make their presentation on the Opening day of the Conference - Palazzo Borgheze, Florence (FI) Italy..
- If you are a registered SWS lecturer in above fields, you may stage your demonstration for free.
- Benefit from the opportunity to join the plenary and poster sessions, workshops and performances on the day of your presentation or during the whole conference (VIP Live Art Performer).
- Your works and performances will be uploaded online and disseminated among universities, academies, galleries and social institutions worldwide.
- You will be awarded Certificate of Attendance.
ALREADY INTERESTED in PARTICIPATING?
Choose a form and submit your proposal now!
Live Art Performer
One-day conference access / € 150
Your performance will be initially announced and included as a part of the conference programme. The exact time and hour will be specified in addition. During the day of your performance (one day), you will be free to join the conference events (plenary sessions, workshops, performances).
Live Art Performer / VIP
Four-day conference access / € 310
Your performance will be initially announced and included as a part of the conference programme. The exact time and hour will be specified in addition. You will be free to join the everyday conference programme and events (plenary sessions, workshops, performances) during the whole conference
We are expecting to receive 2-3 pages resume of your planned demonstration/performance till the submission deadline. The resume should contain:
- - Title of the proposed demonstration;
- - Two-page abstract of your demo including:
- What is unique and special in your performance?
- Description of your demonstration
- What audience is your demonstration focused to?
- Optional: URL of your demo video/photos if available (please do NOT send your video/photos by email - just the URL link)
Detailed information about a concrete demonstration will be given by the respective promoter and published here by title, chair, authors and artists.